* Hamas Leader Says Abbas Is 'Lying' About Unity Govt. Hamas will never recognize Israel's right to exist or put its terrorist army under Palestinian Authority (PA) control according to a senior Hamas official.
* Israel greets 16,884 new immigrants in 2013 Immigration to Israel increased by 2% in 2013.
* Abbas Charges 'Ethnic Cleansing' in 'Occupied' Jerusalem Palestinian Authority (PA) Chairman Mahmoud Abbas on Monday attacked Israel for not recognizing eastern Jerusalem as "occupied territory."
* Surprise! Hamas Won't Recognize Israel Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas tried to soften the impact of his reconciliation with Hamas.
* Filipino Protesters Burn Effigy Of Barack Obama to Protest New Defense Deal The crowd paraded through the streets with several figurines that appeared constructed with the full detail of a parade float.
* What Jews Endure on the Temple Mount When a group of easily identifiable religious Jews is actually allowed to ascend Jerusalem's Temple Mount, the reaction of Muslim worshippers typically borders on open violence.
* The Anti-Semitism of the Obama Administration Kerry went on to state that Israel risked more violence if it didn't make concessions.
* The Swastika Passport The story of Yaakov Frommer, his Swastika Passport, and the personal intervention by Winston Churchill is told in the weekly magazine "Matzav Ruach."
* Holocaust Denial Still Rife Among Palestinians Mahmoud Abbas may think that "the Holocaust is the most heinous crime" against humanity in the modern era.
* Ya'alon: Enemies of Israel, Jews Will Stop at Nothing Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon on Monday spoke at an event commemorating Holocaust Martyrs and Heroes Memorial Day at Kibbutz Yad Mordechai.