* North Korean artillery hits South Korean island The South's military was placed on its highest non-wartime alert after the shells landed on Yeonpyeong island.
* The Islamization of Europe is happening now Muslims have been conducting a prolonged campaign against Christian values which has now entered its third phase.
* 'US-Trained Armed Forces Turning PA into Police State' The United States may have created a Frankenstein in the Palestinian Authority, which human rights groups fear is using U.S.-trained forces to build a police state.
* Syria slams referendum law Syria said Tuesday the Knesset decision to approve a bill that would require a referendum before any Israeli withdrawal from the Golan Heights or east Jerusalem constitutes contempt of international law.
* Assembly Pushes to Oust Iran President Iran's parliament revealed it planned to impeach President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad but refrained under orders from Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.
* VF Daily Chats with Satan Ousted congressman Bob Inglis (R-SC) has a theory about why he lost this year's midterm primary: conservative voters did not much care for Inglis's belief in global warming.
* Merkel warns euro in 'serious condition' German Chancellor Angela Merkel on Tuesday (23 November) warned that the euro is in an "exceptionally serious" situation.
* British Muslim Schools Teach Saudi Hatred of Jews and Israelis A British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) news program, Panorama, reported Monday night that children in Britain are being taught in a Saudi national curriculum on the weekends to hate Jews, Israelis and homosexuals.
* Knesset Passes Referendum Law With Large Majority The Knesset passed on Monday evening the bill that would require a referendum before any land officially under Israeli sovereignty is surrendered.
* Expert: Behavioral Profiling Could Help US Travelers American air travelers would be subject to fewer body scans and patdowns if the Transport Safety Administration implemented some Israeli profiling techniques.