* Flame: UN urges co-operation to prevent global cyberwar The UN has urged countries to seek a "peaceful resolution" in cyberspace to avoid the threat of global cyberwar.
* Putin: We support 'peaceful' Iranian nuke program Russia supports a peaceful Iranian nuclear program, Russian President Vladimir Putin told his Iranian counterpart.
* 30 Year Anniversary of Operation Peace for Galilee This week the IDF marked the 30-year anniversary of Operation Peace for Galilee with a ceremony featuring a speech to the troops by IDF Chief of Staff Lt.-Gen. Benny Gantz.
* Autocrats together No foreign leader can talk to Vladimir Putin these days without discussing Syria.
* Syria UN team 'shot at' near Qubair 'massacre site' The head of the UN has said monitors trying to reach the Syrian village of Qubair, where 78 people are said to have been killed, were fired upon.
* Al-Shabab: US puts bounty on Somali militants The United States is to offer millions of dollars in rewards for information leading to the capture of leaders of the Somali militant group al-Shabab.
* Merkel speaks out for two-speed Europe German Chancellor Angela Merkel has said she will use the gathering of EU leaders at the end of the month to push ahead with plans for a political union.
* Elbit to Unveil Terrain Dominance Systems Elbit Systems will unveil its End-to-End Solutions for Terrain Dominance and Enhanced Situational Awareness at Eurosatory 2012 security industries exhibit.
* U.S., Allies Call for Syria Transition Government Syrian strongman Bashar al-Assad "must transfer power and depart Syria," U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told a news conference in Istanbul Thursday.
* 68% of Arab-Israelis prefer to live in Israel Some 80% of Arabs living in Israel blame Jews for the Nakba, but 60% of them are resigned to Israel as a state with a Jewish majority.