* China warns tensions must be 'defused' in deepening Korea crisis The abrupt set of exchanges came after Pyongyang shut down the last shared link with the South by refusing entry to almost 500 South Korean workers.
* UN Agency Says Iran Probably Building Atomic Weapon The United Nations' nuclear agency reluctantly has reported that Iran appears to be working on an atomic weapon of mass destruction.
* 'Israel's priority is to prevent a nuclear Iran' Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu came out Wednesday against continuing to negotiate with Tehran as it moves forward with its nuclear development.
* PM: If quiet in South violated we'll respond strongly Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu monitored the developments in Gaza throughout the day on Wednesday following a round of rockets and IAF airstrikes overnight.
* Syrian, Iraqi jihadi groups said to be cooperating The wounded Syrian government troops were returning to their country in trucks escorted by Iraqi soldiers.
* Israel braces for massive cyber-offensive Hackers around the world are plotting to strike Israel's online presence in a coordinated cyber-attack later this week.
* Israel's other air defense problem The emerald-green birds first appeared in the trees around my Jerusalem apartment building several years ago.
* Kerry to visit Israel in hopes of restarting talks US Secretary of State John Kerry will return to Israel on Monday as part of his efforts to restart negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians.
* 'Brotherhood sowing subversion in Gulf states' Dubai police chief charges that Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood linked to an alleged plot to topple the UAE government.
* Syrian jet flies into Lebanon, fires missile A Syrian jet flew 20 km (12 miles) into Lebanon and fired a missile into a field on the outskirts of the border town of Arsal on Wednesday.