* PM: Abbas's UN Bid Allows Hamas Takeover in Judea-Samaria Netanyahu slams PA resolution at UN demanding 2017 Israeli withdrawal, as Arab League urges US not to veto and 'ruin peace.'
* China Tests ICBM With Multiple Warheads China carried out a long-range missile flight test on Saturday using multiple, independently targetable reentry vehicles, or MIRVs, according to U.S. defense officials.
* Boko Haram unrest: Nigerian militants 'kidnap 200 villagers' Militants have stormed a remote village in north-eastern Nigeria, killing at least 33 people and kidnapping about 200, a survivor has told the BBC.
* Putin seeks to ease fears over Russian economic crisis President Vladimir Putin has sought to ease fears over Russia's economy, insisting that the dramatic fall in the rouble will stabilise.
Brigades hold largest military training exercise since Op. Protective Edge; Israelis report hearing explosions all night
* Genocide by General Assembly: The UN's latest resolution to disarm Israel Nuclear weapons and strategy have become indispensable to Israel's physical survival.
* Obama's Cuba 'lovefest': A real move to check Russia? Alarmingly, the Russians in recent months have been using Cuba to build up a menacing Cold War-era presence at America's doorstep.
* Palestinian draft resolution submitted to UNSC: Israeli withdrawal from West Bank by 2017 The Palestinian-drafted resolution was formally submitted to the 15-member council by Jordan, which means it could be put to a vote as soon as 24 hours later.
* ISIS Establishing Itself as Political Entity in Every Way By taking municipal and governmental services under its control, Islamic State is able to effectively provide the public with all its needs.
* Famous Egyptian writer says Hamas is 'the real enemy,' not Israel Ali Salem says there are currently Israeli factories in Egypt and normalization with Israel is necessary.