* Al Qaeda controls more territory than ever in Middle East Al Qaeda now controls territory that stretches more than 400 miles across the heart of the Middle East.
* Jerusalem cannot be sacrificed for peace One is Basic Law: Jerusalem, 1980, and the other is a more ancient law which prescribes an irreversible punishment for anyone working to remove sovereign territories from the State.
* Syria: ISIS Vows to 'Crush' Other Rebel Groups The Al-Qaeda-affiliated group the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIS) on Tuesday urged its fighters to "crush" other rebel groups in Syria.
* Nuclear talks exposed US hatred of Muslims, Iran's supreme leader says Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said on Thursday that nuclear negotiations with world powers had revealed US "enmity" towards the Islamic state.
* Two states for two people? When pigs fly John Kerry has arrived in the area once again and in his pocket is a framework agreement between Israel and the Palestinian Authority.
* Kerry is Behind European Boycotts Governmental sources report that US Secretary of State John Kerry is behind the European boycott threats on Israeli products and companies.
* Palestinian Terror Education: Funded by U.S. Taxpayers UNRWA, the United Nations Relief and Works Agency, shapes the mindset of a new generation of Palestinian youth.
* Germany agrees to help destroy Syria's chemical weapons Germany is joining international efforts to destroy Syria's stockpile of chemical weapons.
* Utah will not recognize same-sex marriages performed before high court stay Utah will not recognize the hundreds of same-sex marriages that were temporarily allowed by a federal judge's ruling.
* 2013 Record Year for Israeli Tourism Israel experienced a record breaking year in terms of tourism in 2013.