* Israel marks Holocaust Remembrance Day virtually Memorial ceremonies dedicated to survivors have been forced to go virtual in light of coronavirus pandemic.
* Israeli Survivors Remember Holocaust amid Coronavirus Quarantine With the global coronavirus pandemic ravaging the elderly, Israel's aging population of Holocaust survivors finds itself on the country's annual Holocaust Remembrance Day this year much like they were during World War II - alone and in fear of the unknown.
* Israel's Netanyahu and Gantz sign unity government deal Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his political rival, Benny Gantz, have signed an agreement to form an emergency unity government.
* Israel's new 'unity' government is neither united nor likely to govern well The deep distrust between Netanyahu and Gantz shapes every facet of the new coalition deal, transforming the nascent government into a two-headed hydra of contradictory impulses.
* Palestinians decry Netanyahu-Gantz deal, warn 'annexation' ends peace deal Some Palestinian officials and factions called on the Palestinian leadership to immediately halt all forms of cooperation with Israel.
* Netanyahu aims for West Bank annexations by July The Israeli prime minister plans to realize a US-backed blueprint before the end of Trump's first term.
* The Palestinian Virus: Abbas's Role Models Abu Jihad was not assassinated by Israel because of any political activities or ideology. His assassination stopped him from masterminding more attacks and killing more Israelis.
* Palestinian leaders to Israel: Don't you dare annex Judea and Samaria With Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and formal rival Blue and White leader Benny Gantz joining hands, it is expected that Israel will move forward in its plans to annex Judea and Samaria.
* Oil Prices at All-Time Low as Coronavirus Creates a 'Pre-Messiah Economy' Oil prices plummeted -305 percent on Monday, going into the negative for the first time ever.
* Liquor stores & gun shops open for business, but churches closed. Why are US governors trashing the First Amendment? At a time when Americans could use some spiritual support to see them through the coronavirus pandemic, states have banned worshipers from assembling under a single roof.