* Obama may meet Rouhani at UN this month Two presidents have exchanged letters; Oman said to be brokering contacts between Washington and Tehran.
* Syria crisis shows Israel cannot rely on Obama Israel's largest daily newspaper Yediot Aharonot has a photo of US President Barack Obama published with the comment "From threats to words."
* Syria crisis: UN report confirms sarin gas 'war crime' The UN has confirmed "unequivocally and objectively" that chemical weapons have been used in Syria.
* Regev calls for separate prayer days for Jews, Muslims on Temple Mount At Knesset Interior C'tee meeting, Tibi says attempt to change current situation will be seen as "a declaration of war."
* Report: Syria is transferring chemical weapons to Hezbollah to avoid international inspection Opposition: Some chemical arms smuggled onto Russian warships.
* Feiglin to question legal authority, legitimacy of Temple Mount Waqf Groups lobby for Jewish prayer rights at Temple Mount during Succot after lack of access during Rosh Hashana.
* Former European leaders call on EU to enforce ban on Israeli settlements EJC chief decries letter as danger to peace process, which "hands one side a political victory."
* Abortion Clinics Closing at Record Rate Update: The Huffington Post assessed the "dramatic toll" that recent pro-life laws have taken on abortion clinics, with Arizona leading the way.
* Local residents had appealed for help after being harassed and "taxed" by Islamist fighters. The Egyptian army stormed the town of Dalga in central Egypt, 190 miles south of the capital Cairo, which has been controlled by Islamist radicals for more than two months.
* Putin to visit Iran for first time in six years Russian president meets with his Iranian counterpart, asserts Tehran's right to atomic energy program.