* Egypt 'looking to Russia' for arms after US aid freeze Egypt is looking to Russia to supply it with arms now that the US has frozen much of its military aid.
* Source reveals details of Iranian offer at nuclear talks Iran has reportedly proposed a new offer on its nuclear program.
* Record cruelty: Syrian rebels target fetuses A car bomb explosion on Saturday ushered 16 Syrian soldiers into the ranks of the more than 120,000 killed in civil war.
* Iran FM: Israel seeks to undermine nuclear talks Iran's foreign minister on Friday accused Israel of trying to undermine what he described as progress in Tehran's nuclear talks.
* Hamas PM calls for intifada, praises terror attacks Gaza Strip's Hamas Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh gave a speech marking two years to the Gilad Shalit prisoner exchange deal.
* Tunnel discovery serves as a reminder of Gaza's terror industry This week's revelation of a massive Hamas attack tunnel stretching from southern Gaza to Israel's Eshkol region is a reminder that the terrorism industry in Gaza is pushing ahead.
* Gaza Islamists Show Off Weapons An Islamist terror group has held a march in Gaza and uploaded a propaganda video that documents the parade and includes interviews with commanders.
* Turkey's Act of Betrayal Shocks Israel While Israel and some of its Arab neighbors are growing closer, relations between the Jewish state and its traditional Turkish allies appear to have grown increasingly hostile.
* U.S. debt jumps a record $328 billion - tops $17 trillion for first time U.S. debt jumped a record $328 billion on Thursday.
* Merkel Urges Israeli 'Restraint' in Judea and Samaria German Chancellor Angela Merkel urged Israel Friday to show "restraint" in the building of Jewish communities in Judea and Samaria.