* Opinion: Israel has no choice but to act on its own to stop Iran The inescapable conclusion from these events is that the Israelis should be in no doubt about the fact that they are being abandoned by the United States with respect to Iran.
* The Palestinian Arabs will lose Jerusalem too The Palestinian Arabs will eventually lose all Arab rights in Jerusalem just as they lost lands in the previous wars they instigated. Op-ed.
* The real source of the violence in Jerusalem In the days before the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, PA TV repeatedly broadcast a video inciting terror.
* Bennett: Israel approaching 'abyss of anarchy' Yamina leader decries Cabinet meeting which devolved into shouting match, calls on politicians to 'wake up' and show responsibility.
* The Gaza Rocket Attack on Israel: The Neighbors Smell Weakness In the last decade and a half, Israel has enjoyed unprecedented security stability that has, in turn, enabled economic and technological prosperity that made it a world-class power.
* Arab Knesset Member Caught Promoting Intifada, Calling to Raise 'Palestinian' Flag Over Temple Mount Joint List head MK Ayman Odeh uploaded a post in Arabic to his official Facebook page on Sunday calling for intifada and praising Arab youth for their role in the recent violent clashes in Jerusalem.
* Jerusalem rabbi accused of being undercover Christian missionary A man in Jerusalem who has worked for years as a rabbi and raised his family in an ultra-Orthodox community has been accused of faking his religion to mask his true identity as a Christian missionary from New Jersey.
* U.S. Council of Muslim Organizations calls on Biden to appoint special envoy to monitor, combat ‘Islamophobia’ Should the USCMO succeed in its goal to see a special envoy to “monitor and combat Islamophobia” in America, the systematic hunting down of organizations and individuals who offend Islam would be in order.
* Eurocrats Brand Brexit a ‘Historic Mistake’ Ahead of Ratifying Trade Deal A resolution of Members of the European Parliament has attacked Britain’s democratic vote to leave the European Union as a “historic mistake”, ahead of a vote to pass the UK-EU trade deal.
* Canada’s bullying of Christians is turning it into a tyranny Churches in Canada have been subjected to aggressive policing of Covid-19 restrictions, despite the fact that the Charter of Rights and Freedoms protects the rights of religion and assembly.