* Iran announces further violations of nuclear deal Islamic Republic builds prototype centrifuge 50 times faster than those allowed under 2015 nuclear deal.
* Hamas threatens to shower Israel with rockets for 6 months Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar on Monday threatened that his group would fire rockets at Israel for six months continuously if the blockade on the Gaza Strip continues.
* The Upheaval in Syria Opens the Door for Iranian Attack The latest upheaval in northeastern Syria caused by Turkey’s invasion, and the division of the Syrian plunder among Turkey, the Assad regime, and Russia, presents Iran with new avenues for building up attack capabilities and further destabilizing the region.
* Space economy: China wants to set up $10 trillion Earth-Moon economic zone As Earth is apparently too small for China’s economic ambitions, the country is considering developing commerce beyond our planet and wants to create an economic zone in cislunar space by 2050.
* Hamas: Without Government, Israel is powerless on Gaza Security cabinet weighs renewal of targeted assassinations, increased military response.
* Russia deactivates its S-400 batteries at the Khmeimim air base – and all Syria Russia’s advanced S-400 air defense batteries at the Khmeimim Air Base in Syria have been quietly “deactivated,” according to Russian military sources and publications.
* Liberman Weighs Return to a Right-Wing Coalition Shaked mediating between Liberman and haredim • PM: Gantz is snubbing me
* Mikhail Gorbachev tells the BBC: World in ‘colossal danger’ The former Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev has warned that current tension between Russia and the West is putting the world in "colossal danger" due to the threat from nuclear weapons.
* EU condemns rocket fire from Gaza: ‘Unacceptable and must stop immediately’ Bloc says attacks on Israeli civilians must stop ‘unconditionally’ after 10 rockets were launched toward the south on Friday.
* Twitter suspends Hezbollah and Hamas-related accounts Hezbollah’s television station says most of its Twitter accounts have been suspended. Hamas-affiliated accounts suspended as well.