* Jared Kushner Meets Netanyahu on Mideast Peace Plan The Jerusalem Post reports: Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu expressed his appreciation to US President Donald Trump for his support for Israel during a four-hour meeting Friday afternoon with Trump's senior adviser and son-in-law Jason Kushner, Mideast negotiator Jason Greenblatt, and US ambassador David Friedman.
* ANALYSIS: Has Iran's Multi-Front War Against Israel Already Begun? That Israel is fighting a two-front, and perhaps even three-front, war with Iran became apparent following events in Syria and Gaza this week.
* Reality Check: Could Turkey's next president be too powerful? The winner of the upcoming election in Turkey will preside over a brand new presidential system of government.
* Border Police in Hebron defuse 2 bombs planted near Tomb of the Patriarchs Devices discovered near security checkpoints; incident comes after 2 IEDs thrown at forces in city this week.
* Israel's National Security Adviser Holds Secret Meetings in Moscow National Security Adviser Meir Ben-Shabbat recently visited Moscow and met with Russia's Security Council chief Nikolai Patrushev and other Russian officials, Channel 10 News reported on Tuesday.
* Muslim cleanup project 'illegally disturbed, removed' ancient soil on Temple Mt Ramadan 'beautification' effort was deliberately provocative, part of bid to erase traces of pre-Muslim era heritage, claims activist-archaeologist; Israeli authorities checking.
* Britons still deeply divided 2 years after Brexit vote It's been two years since the shoppers and traders of London's Romford market voted by a wide margin for their country to leave the European Union.
* Palestinians: How to Achieve a Better Life "It's become safer to demonstrate against Israel than against Abbas or the Palestinian Authority."
* New Genetic Study: 90% of Species Appeared Almost Simultaneously A new gene study presents serious difficulties for the scientific theory of evolution, while bringing science one giant step closer to the Biblical story of creation.
* 'The Holocaust will be a picnic after we're done with you' South African Jews report 'flurry of viciously anti-Semitic' incidents.