* Vilnai: Israel is more ready than ever for war Outgoing home front defense minister Matan Vilna'i nearly gave people who care about Israel around the world a heart attack this week.
* Securing Syria chemical weapons may take tens of thousands of troops The United States and its allies are discussing a worst-case scenario that could require tens of thousands of ground troops to go into Syria.
* 'Israel has 3 Months to Strike Iran' Now that the ideal time has passed, Israel's best chance is to strike before the U.S. elections.
* Iran: Israel's existence 'insult to all humanity' Israel's existence is an "insult to all humanity," Iran's president said.
* Finland prepares for break-up of eurozone The Nordic state is battening down the hatches for a full-blown currency crisis.
* Politicians to Apple: 'Ban Protocols of Zion' app Israeli politicians joined criticism of Apple on Thursday over a new phone application of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.
* 'Israel dragging PA to slaughterhouse over Iran' Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu is using Iran as a way to distract both Israelis and the world at large from the Palestinian issue.
* Camouflage bendy robot changes colour for disguise A robot that can change colour to either blend in with or stand out from its surroundings has been created by scientists.
* Gay parades banned in Moscow for 100 years Moscow's top court has upheld a ban on gay pride marches in the Russian capital for the next 100 years.
* Facebook Targets Hizbullah, Shuts Down its TV Network's Page Facebook pages created by the Hizbullah terror group's Al-Manar television station have been removed from the site.