* Gov't OKs Gaza ops 'until rockets stop' The government will act in an "ongoing and consistent" manner in order to put an end to rocket attacks and other terrorist activity from the Gaza Strip.
* MI: Iran arming Hezbollah with missiles sent via Turkey Iran is arming Hezbollah with missiles sent via Turkey, according to intelligence received in Israel.
* Bush: Plenty of time for deal this year With only 10 months left in his term and Israeli-Palestinian peace at a standstill over renewed violence, US President George W. Bush said Tuesday there is "plenty of time" to get a Mideast peace deal before he leaves office.
* Eitam to Arab MKs: We'll Banish You from Knesset and Israel "The day will come when we will banish you from this building and from the national home of the Jewish People," MK Eitam told Arab MKs.
* Police stop Islamic work on Temple Mt. Police on Tuesday stopped Wakf Muslim trust officials from performing unauthorized construction work on the Temple Mount.
* Rice says Israel, Palestinians agree to resume talks US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said on Wednesday she received assurances from Israeli and Palestinian leaders that they would resume their negotiations.
* Europe targets US in signals of 'concern' over strong euro EU finance ministers and the head of the European Commission have voiced concern over the record strength of the euro against the US dollar.
* Abbas conditions resumption of talks on ceasefire Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas on Wednesday conditioned a resumption of peace talks with Israel.
* Iran: UN must investigate Israel's nukes Iran has demanded that the UN's International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) investigate "how Israel became a nuclear superpower."* FACTBOX: Russia's Dmitry Medvedev: his inner circle Russia's president-elect, Dmitry Medvedev, has just over two months to assemble his administration team.