* Blair: Serious trouble if no talks soon The Quartet Special Envoy to the Middle East Tony Blair said Tuesday on CNN that Israel and the Palestinians will be in serious trouble if they don't begin talks in the near future.
* PM, Blair meet as peace process returns to int'l agenda The EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton, meanwhile, is expected to arrive on Wednesday for meetings in Jerusalem with Israeli leaders.
* 'Feminism' in Gaza: Women Train as Suicide Bombers "Terrorist feminists" in Hamas-controlled Gaza are training to be suicide bombers and to shoot machine guns to kill Israelis.
* Hearings on the 'radicalization of the American Muslim community'? Not 'blather' but 'sensible' As a result of the November elections, in which Republicans won control of the House of Representatives, Congressman Peter King is the new Chairman of the Homeland Security Committee.
* Muslim School in Jerusalem Teaches Children to Seek Death The Palestinian Media Watch organization, which monitors PA media, often finds cases of incitement to terrorism and hatred of Israel, including incitement targeting young children.
* EU pushes Mideast talks, says 'no alternative' to negotiated deal Progress in Middle East peace talks is urgently needed because there is "no alternative" to a negotiated deal.
* World Bank issues its 1st yuan bonds in Hong Kong The World Bank is issuing its first bonds denominated in China's yuan in Hong Kong.
* Anti-US cleric Muqtada al-Sadr returns to Iraq Iraqi officials say anti-U.S. cleric Muqtada al-Sadr has returned to Iraq after a nearly three-year absence.
* UN Nixes Lebanese Attempt to Stop Israeli Offshore Drilling The United Nations has rejected an attempt by Lebanon to stop Israel from drilling for oil and natural gas in the Mediterranean.
* Egypt Church Bombing Fuels Sectarian Rift It was a tragic year for Egypt’s minority Coptic Christian community that began with a drive-by shooting at a church in southern Egypt, and ended in deadly clashes near Cairo after authorities halted construction of a church.