* Watch: Notes to God cleared from Western Wall before High Holy Days Rabbi of the Western Wall Shmuel Rabinovitch led a team from the Western Wall Heritage Foundation to extract all the notes with wooden stick.
* Russia, Iran, and Turkey meet to discuss Syria, excluding the U.S. Leaders from Turkey, Russia, and Iran will meet next week to discuss the ongoing war in Syria and how to respond to radical Islamic groups who continue to hold territory there.
* China targets rumors, religion in updated party rules China's ruling Communist Party has issued a revised set of regulations governing members' behavior, threatening punishment for spreading political rumors and recommending those who cling to religious beliefs be asked to leave the party.
* Syria inks deals to maintain Iranian military presence, disregarding Israeli warnings Syria and Iran have signed a new military cooperation deal which will see the continued presence of Iranian troops within Syria, despite warnings from Israel.
* Trump is busting the myths that prevent Middle East peace Slowly but surely President Trump is slaying the sacred cows of Palestinian-Israeli diplomacy.
* Russia war games: Biggest since Cold War 'justified' Russia plans to hold massive war games involving 300,000 personnel next month - its biggest military manoeuvres since a Cold War drill in 1981.
* ANALYSIS: Trump Causes Revolution in Palestinian-Israeli Conflict A revolution is taking place in the way the United States deals with the Palestinian Israeli conflict and it could have serious ramifications for the security situation in Israel some say while others see God's hand in the stunning developments.
* Kurds who fought ISIS, now hunted by Iran's Regime Kurds who joined PAK are from Iran, but fled the Islamic Republic's repression to find refuge in the autonomous Kurdistan Regional Government areas of northern Iraq.
* Canada Conservative Party recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's Capital "We have always maintained that Canada, and all political parties, should formally recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel."
* US Aid, Palestinian Wakaha It is clear that the Palestinian boycott of the US administration did not include receiving funds from the Americans.