* Russia stages massive WW2 parade despite Western boycott Russia has staged its biggest military parade, marking 70 years since victory over Nazi Germany in World War Two.
* 'Dozens dead' and many escape in Iraq prison break At least 30 prisoners and 10 guards have been killed in a prison break in Iraq, as more than 50 other inmates escaped, officials and police say.
* UK election results: David Cameron pledges a 'greater Britain' David Cameron has promised to lead a government for "one nation" and make "Great Britain greater" as he returned to Downing Street as prime minister.
* New Arab Site Erases Temple Mount's Jewish Nature Website by Palestinian Arab journalists warps history from Islamic perspective to claim Mount is exclusive property of Islam.
* Israel's Epic Rise to Global Powerhouse The State of Israel, and Jewish civilization around the world, are experiencing a historical Golden Age they must amplify, says historian.
* PHOTO GALLERY: Russia celebrates victory over Nazi Germany with parade in Red Square Though Western leaders stayed away, Putin was joined under the Kremlin's walls by about 30 foreign leaders, including Chinese President Xi Jinping, sitting on his right-hand side.
* Obama to meet Saudi king over Iran deal, Yemen Salman flies to Washington for discussions; by contrast, president won't meet Netanyahu until after June 30 deadline for nuclear deal.
* How did Abraham get from Mesapotamia to the Promised Land? Solutions to this and other ancient mysteries abound at Jerusalem's Bible Lands Museum.
* Iranian Commander: We Won't Rest Until US is an Islamic Republic Opposition releases clip in which Revolutionary Guards commander vows: regardless of nuclear deal, hostility with US will continue.
* Senior Palestinian official: US, EU pressuring PA to renew peace talks with Israel EU ambassador to Israel says that there is a growing desperation about the lack of progress between Israel and the Palestinians.