* Trump's Abraham accords brings true Sons of Ishmael to Temple Mt as prophesied in Zohar The agreement to normalize relations between the United Arab Emirates and Israel has raised the unprecedented possibility that in the near future, large numbers of Muslim pilgrims will be coming to pray on the Temple Mount.
* Iran’s Khamanei Bitterly Accuses UAE of ‘Betraying’ Muslim World with Israel Deal Iran’s supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei on Tuesday accused the United Arab Emirates of betraying the Muslim world with its agreement to normalise relations with Tehran’s arch-foe Israel.
* UAE: We Are Not Traitors; Palestinian Leaders Are Corrupt As Palestinian leaders continue to condemn the United Arab Emirates for its agreement to normalize relations with Israel, Emiratis have responded by dismissing charges that the UAE betrayed the Arabs and Muslims, as well as Al-Aqsa Mosque, Jerusalem and the Palestinian issue.
* Report: UAE mulling to also launch consulate in either Nazareth or Haifa Commercial flights between countries expected to start a month after signing formal deal.
* Evangelicals and Israel: The Mideast must be viewed through biblical lens While “unholy alliances” have been formed against Israel between extreme leftists and radical Islamists, those threats have been neutralized by the support of 600,000,000 evangelical Christians.
* 'Titus, Trump and the Triumph of Israel' breaks pre-sale record New book discusses the power of faith-based diplomacy.
* France’s Macron reasserts Iraq 'sovereignty' on first official Baghdad visit French President Emmanuel Macron held his first official visit to Baghdad on Wednesday, where he met his Iraqi counterpart and insisted the war-scarred country should reassert its "sovereignty" despite simmering US-Iran tensions.
* Macron will not ‘fall into’ the trap of waging war with Turkey as tensions escalate EMMANUEL Macron has admitted he will not "fall into" the trap of the escalation of powers as global tensions rise.
* Chinese Media: Belt and Road Initiative Brings ‘Hope’ Post-Coronavirus Beijing claimed on Monday its Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) will support member nations struggling to restart their economies post-coronavirus pandemic and that, by doing so, it will help “rekindle hope” for the global economy.
* Waqf fills hole on Temple Mount, possibly hiding archaeological treasures “The finds on the mountain reflect 3,000 years of Jewish activity at the site, and every pit dug in the site could shed light on thousands of years of Jewish history.”