* Applying the Abraham Accords to the Temple Mount Ironically, while Jews are forbidden from praying at the holiest site in Judaism, it is Muslims beyond Israel’s borders who are beginning to complain about how the site has been overrun by hostile Palestinians.
Thursday, November 12, 2020
* Saudi king urges 'firm stance' against Iran "This firm stance must guarantee that the Iranian regime is prevented from obtaining weapons of mass destruction."
* Normalizing with Cairo Rather than Riyadh Could Be a Major Achievement Normalizing relations between the two veteran peacemakers, Israel and Egypt, rather than making peace with Saudi Arabia could be the crowning achievement of the Abraham Accords peace process.
* Palestinian Authority President Abbas joins chorus of leaders congratulating Biden, issues first demands Already the Palestinian Authority, the Islamic Republic of Iran, and other jihadist thugs are making demands and compiling wish lists for a Biden administration, since they view him as a dhimmi.
* This group wants a caliphate, and sees even Hamas as a ‘nationalist’ target Many see Hizb ut-Tahrir, which has existed for nearly 70 years and operates in 50 countries, as the precursor of Al-Qaeda and ISIS. A number of European and Arab countries have outlawed it, but Israel prefers to allow it to continue operating.
* Arabs states draw closer to Israel to counter non-Arab powers Turkey and Iran “The Gulf states are not considered ‘kosher’ for leading the Sunnis,” according to Hay Eytan Cohen Yanarocak, an expert on Turkey at the Moshe Dayan Center at Tel Aviv University.
* Nasrallah warns Hezbollah 'on high alert for any Israeli attack' Terrorist group chief belittles recent IDF drill as it shifts Israel 'from position of offense to defense'.
* Viewpoint: Russia and Turkey - unlikely victors of Karabakh conflict A bloody six-week war in Nagorno-Karabakh is over, after a peace agreement brokered by Moscow was signed by the leaders of Azerbaijan and Armenia.
* Report: North Korea Estimated to Have Up to 60 Nuclear Warheads North Korea is believed to have up to 60 nuclear warheads capable of threatening regional stability in East Asia, according to the latest estimate published Wednesday by the Institute for National Strategic Studies (INSS).
* Third Countries Are Invited to Join European Military Projects As the European Union comes to terms with a changing strategic environment, it needs to do more to provide for its own defense and security.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 11:15 AM