* Will Coronavirus Slow The World's Conflicts -- Or Intensify Them? Syria, Libya, Yemen, Afghanistan, the Sahel... with the great powers focused intently on the COVID-19 virus, will armed conflicts across the world decrease in severity or intensify?
* Iran's New Guided Rocket Kit Is Certain To Raise Tensions With Israel Iran has unveiled a kit that appears to convert unguided surface-to-surface rockets into guided weapons.
* Netanyahu implores Gantz to join gov't, vows to rotate as PM without tricks "I will leave office on the agreed date; there will be no shticks and tricks. Millions of Israelis are waiting for us."
* 'We will guard and protect you': Our forgotten promise to Israel Twenty-something years ago, after a year's sabbatical in Israel, when we had decided that we were going to stay and make Aliyah, it came time to tell my colleagues in the States.
* Prayers at Jerusalem's al-Aqsa mosque compound suspended over virus All Muslim prayers at Jerusalem's al-Aqsa mosque compound will be suspended from Monday until further notice in an effort to prevent the spread of coronavirus, religious officials said on Sunday.
* Will European Unity Fall Victim to Coronavirus? Dora Falace is spending her coronavirus quarantine time bingeing on digital content.
* Add coronavirus to other crises, and the Middle East faces a catastrophe The "Arab Spring" is remembered as the most disruptive political event to shake the Middle East since the fall of the Ottoman Empire at the end of World War I.
* Here are the six countries that will be most affected by coronavirus-induced economic chaos Time to buckle up: economists believe the looming Covid-19 crash will throw millions out of work and bankrupt thousands of businesses across the globe in a downturn that might even surpass the Great Depression of the 1930s.
* The Vatican Surrenders to China "Before anyone had heard of COVID-19, however, there was mounting concern about the intentions and brutality of the Chinese communist regime," wrote George Weigel, the distinguished US Catholic commentator.
* Brexit bombshell: How Tony Blair said UK could STILL join euro TONY BLAIR admitted in 2011 the UK could still have joined the eurozone one day, in a throwback interview with BBC.