* Iran Threatens "We Are the Absolute Power in the Region" The commander of Iran's Revolutionary Guard said this week that Iran has "absolute power" in the region.
* German Intel: Iran wants to expand to weapons of mass destruction Iran was termed a "risk country" in the 335-page document outlining serious threats to the security and democracy of the state of Bavaria.
* Netanyahu hours away from deadline for forming coalition government Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu had until late Wednesday to form a new ruling coalition with a recalcitrant ally or face the possible end of a decade of combative leadership of Israel.
* Trump team to meet leaders of Israel, Jordan as it sells Mideast plan White House adviser Kushner, the chief architect of the 'deal of the century,' embarks on a tour in the region in order to rally support for a US-engineered conference in Bahrain next month, where the initial stage of the peace proposal is said to be unveiled.
* Don't Even Think About It: Why No One Wants to Fight Israel's Army Much like the Israeli Air Force, the Israeli Army came from humble-but more established-beginnings.
* Israel's Tourism Triumph Despite the best efforts of the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement (BDS), Israeli tourism has flourished beyond any expectation.
* Kushner on Middle East tour ahead of peace rollout President Trump's senior adviser Jared Kushner, the head of the White House's Israeli-Palestinian peace team, traveled to the Middle East on Monday night on a visit to Morocco, Jordan and Israel, a senior White House official told me.
* Palestinian education teaches kids to anticipate the end of Israel A Palestinian teacher and her school's principal appeared on official PA TV, and the teacher openly expressed the school's educational methodology, teaching students about the anticipated end of Israel.
* 6 key takeaways from the critical European elections The results are in from this week's European Parliament elections, a massive, 4-day democratic exercise spanning 28 countries, 400 million voters and hundreds of parties all vying for a voice in the 751-seat assembly.
* The Palestinian War on the Trump Peace Plan In the past few days, the Gaza-based groups have issued several statements hinting that they would use all means, including terrorism, to foil the US peace plan.