* Iranian President-Elect Rouhani: Israel a 'wound' on Muslim world Two days before his inauguration as Iran's new president, Hassan Rouhani said on Friday that Israeli occupation of Palestinian land had inflicted a "wound" on the Muslim world.
* Feiglin Declares 'It's Time to Flood the Temple Mount' Israelis who believe the Temple Mount should remain in Israeli hands must take urgent action.
* The Five Flaws of Kerry's Mideast Peace Process Here is a list of reasons why Secretary Kerry's Mideast peace process is unfairly flawed in ways that endanger Israel.
* Nasrallah: Destroying Israel is the Interest of All Arabs Destroying Israel is the interest of the entire Arab world, Hizbullah chief Hassan Nasrallah declared.
* Rouhani to officially assume Iran's highest elected office Iran's president-elect Hasan Rouhani was to be officially endorsed by Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.
* Egypt government urges Morsi supporters to end protests Egypt's army-installed government on Saturday promised supporters of ousted President Mohamed Morsi a safe exit.
* US issues global travel alert, cites al-Qaida threat The US Congress has been briefed on US intelligence that al-Qaida was in an advanced stage of planning an attack on American interests abroad.
* 'Israeli diplomats say top EU official deliberately misled them over settlement ban' Israel's envoy to the EU warned the Israeli government in March and again in May about the European Union's plans to implement an unprecedented directive banning all EU cooperation.
* France and Germany seek to revive EU defence policy The EU needs to do more for international security France and Germany have said as they call for improved battlegroups and the use of drones in civilian airspace.
* Syrian opposition, UN to cooperate in probe of chemical arms allegations The Syrian opposition has pledged to fully cooperate with UN inspectors who are due in the war-torn country.