* Egypt's decision to let Pilgrims cross Rafah enrages Israel Israeli defense officials blasted Egypt on Wednesday after Egypt allowed Palestinian pilgrims returning from Mecca to enter into the Gaza Strip through the Hamas-controlled Rafah Crossing.
* Syria hits back in row with Paris Syria says it is halting co-operation with France on efforts to resolve the Lebanese political crisis.
* No moving Jewish lips in prayer on Temple Mount, says Dichter A Jew is not allowed to pray in any overt manner whatsoever on the Temple Mount, even if he is just moving his lips in prayer.
* 'Egypt working against us for years' Egypt has worked to thwart Israel diplomatically in various international forums for years.
* Israel's 60th Coming Up In honor of Israel's upcoming 60th birthday, the World Zionist Organization has sent an educational kit on the topic to hundreds of Jewish communities around the world.
* 2008: The year a new superpower is born Here comes the world's newest superpower. The rest of the world is gloomily contemplating economic slowdown and even recession.
* Kenya diplomatic push for peace Both sides in Kenya's disputed election have accused the other of violence as diplomatic efforts to defuse the country's political crisis intensify.
* Pakistan sets new election date Elections originally scheduled for 8 January in Pakistan will now take place on 18 February, polling officials say.
* 'Tuesday Night Live' Debuts in Jerusalem “Tuesday nights in Jerusalem will never be the same!” declared co-host Jeremy Gimpel at the close of the second hour of Tuesday Night Live.* PMO: Talks with Bush to focus on Iran Talks between Israeli leaders and US President George W. Bush during his visit to the country next week will focus on both the Palestinian and the Iranian issues.