* TV: Israeli officials warn ‘no choice’ but to ready attack plans after Raisi win Foreign Minister Lapid urges ‘renewed determination’ to halt Iran’s nuke program, while ministry spokesman says judiciary chief will be ‘most extremist president to date’.
* Iran nuclear deal: Israel warns Iran as talks progress Israel's prime minister has called on the US and its allies to "wake up" to the threat of Iran as talks continue to revive a landmark deal to limit the country's nuclear programme.
* Iran nuclear deal: President-elect Raisi issues warning over talks Iran's president-elect has welcomed the negotiations with world powers aimed at reviving a 2015 nuclear deal but said they must guarantee national interests.
* Iran Stops Pretending The rigged “election” of Ebrahim Raisi as Iran’s next president has the potential to be a turning point for the country. But its significance will be fully understood only in hindsight.
* Settlers ramp up battle for Area C, with 14 West Bank marches Organizers called on supports of the settlement movement to "stop with their feet illegal Arab control" as they explained that the "war for state lands" had moved onto a new level.
* University of Georgia Study: Edom, Not Babylon Destroyed First Temple Until recently, the consensus of historians was that the First Jewish Temple in Jerusalem built by King Solomon in 957 BCE was looted and then destroyed in 586 BCE by the Babylonian king Nebuchadnezzar II who then deported the Jews to Babylon.
* 'Israel's patience has run out,' Bennett says in message to Hamas 'Israelis living near Gaza aren't second-class citizens,' Bennett said at memorial for victims of 2014 war.
* PA education in EU-funded school: Hamas rocket model alongside map that erases Israel The European Union contributes millions of euros every year to the Palestinian Authority’s Ministry of Education.
* The Settlers Are Naftali Bennett's Biggest Challenge Just days before he left his position as executive director of the YESHA Council, Naftali Bennett visited the Israeli town of Efrat, located just 10 minutes south of Jerusalem in what is commonly referred to as the West Bank.
* China’s New Security Concept for Afghanistan The announced withdrawal of the US from Afghanistan could represent an opportunity for Beijing to expand its geopolitical influence westward.