* In triumph for Netanyahu, 72 MKs endorse him as PM, paving way for new coalition After 16-month crisis, large Knesset majority — including rival-turned-ally Gantz — asks president to task Likud incumbent with setting up government; swearing-in set for May 13.
* Trump’s Israeli-Palestinian Peace Plan: Dead on Arrival For critics of the president, the Trump administration’s Israeli-Palestinian peace plan was dead long before any deal even materialized.
* Defense officials: Iran pulling out of Syria as Israel pummels its forces there Amid increased reports of IDF strikes on Tehran-linked bases, security officials say Israel wants to make clear to Damascus that Iran is a burden, not an ally.
* 'We'll never allow a missionary channel to broadcast in Israel' Communications Minister and cable broadcasting authority vow to investigate new Christian TV channel over concerns of missionary activity.
* Israel plans thousands of new settler homes ahead of Pompeo visit Israel announced a plan for thousands of new Jewish settlement homes in the occupied West Bank on Wednesday as Washington voiced readiness to back de facto Israeli annexations there.
* Will Turkey's Army Once Again Punish Assad For Breaking A Syrian Ceasefire? Assad's forces have often not lived up to their military commitments.
* ‘China, Russia Prioritize Own Interests in Friendship with Iran’ An expert on international relations says China and Russia give priority to their own interests in their relationship with Iran, and Tehran should not count on them.
* Russian group's 1,200 mercenaries fighting in Libya: UN report Report says private contractor Wagner Group deployed forces in specialized military tasks, including sniper teams.
* Democracy At Risk In Central And Eastern Europe, Report Finds Democracy is weakening across Central and Eastern Europe as well as Eurasia amid the rise of Chinese and Russian influence, according to a new report by Freedom House, a nonprofit based in Washington, D.C.
* Coronavirus: European Leaders Cower in the Face of China Australia and the United States are leading a campaign for an independent inquiry into the origins of the coronavirus pandemic.
* Pope Francis bombshell: Benedict's plot to cause Vatican chief 'misery' exposed POPE BENEDICT is "making Francis' life a misery" as rumours of a major row between the two Vatican titans continue to boil, an expert has warned.