* First test for emerging Israeli government: Iran is galloping towards breakout, says Blinken Iran’s nuclear breakout may soon be a “matter of weeks.” This assessment by US Secretary of State Antony Blinken’ on Monday, June 8, confronts the incoming Bennett-Lapid government with its first major challenge - indeed the most ominous test that has faced any past Israeli government.
Saturday, June 12, 2021
* Hamas: We are closely following events in Jerusalem, al-Aqsa Senior Hamas official Khalil al Hayya said that the ceasefire between his group and Israel will remain "fragile" as long as the flag march planned by Jewish groups in Jerusalem remains "on the table.
* Jewish MK Barred From Visiting Temple Mount While Arab MKS Given A Free Pass Knesset Member Amichai Chikli (Yamina) was turned away by the Israeli police on Monday when he attempted to enter the Temple Mount compound.
* 'Bennett is evil - there will be a war against him' Haredi political leaders declare incoming PM Naftali Bennett 'a Reform Jew', warn his government will destroy Israel as a Jewish state.
* Israel approves flag march through Jerusalem's Old City Israel's outgoing government has said a flag march by Israeli nationalists through Jerusalem's Old City can happen next week pending police approval.
* Hamas Chief Denies Israel Destroyed Tunnel Network, Says Next War Will ‘Reshape’ Mideast Hamas chief Yahya Sinwar over the weekend said his terror group had only shown half its strength during the recent 11-day war with Israel, but still claimed to turn Tel Aviv “into a rag.”
* Is Egypt planning to retake control of the Gaza Strip? Entry of construction equipment first time Egypt has deployed in the coastal enclave it used to rule until 1967.
* G7 attendees 2021: Which leaders will be at summit? Boris Johnson is welcoming leaders from around the world to the UK on Friday as he hosts the latest G7 summit.
* Top evangelical leaders to Mike Evans: Support for Israel remains ‘steadfast and eternal’ “Christian Zionists have had a relationship with every prime minister since [David] Ben-Gurion. That will not change,” said Christians United for Israel spokesman Ari Morgenstern.
* Report: Biden State Dept Refusing Term "Abraham Accords" A recent report claims the Biden administration has instructed its State Department to refrain from using the term “Abraham Accords.”