* Drone over N. Israel: Iranian with stolen US apps The UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) that flew on July 17 over northern Israel was a 'Yasir' drone made in Iran that was launched from a Hizballah base in Syria's Qalamoun Mountains, some 60km from central Golan.
* Sanhedrin: UNESCO Temple Mount Vote Will Pave the Way for More Terrorism Following the failed Turkish coup, U.S. military operations out of Turkey's giant Incirlik Air Base - critical in the ongoing campaign against ISIS - came to a halt Saturday afternoon as the Turkish military closed the airspace around the base and suspended all US-led operations, mostly targeting the Islamic State.
* Syria conflict: Rebels 'filmed beheading boy' in Aleppo Videos have emerged online that appear to show Syrian rebels taunting and then beheading a boy they say is a captured Palestinian pro-government fighter.
* Turkey coup: Purge widens to education sector More than 15,000 education staff in Turkey have been suspended after last week's failed coup, as a purge of state officials widens still further.
* Children given military training in Hamas summer camps Tens of thousands of Palestinian children flock to summer camps where they're given military training alongside regular summer activities.
* At GOP convention, Jewish delegates cite Israel and style in backing Trump "The Obama administration has allowed daylight to appear between the two allies."
* Over 200 new immigrants from North America arrive in Israel This summer, Nefesh B'Nefesh plans to bring 2,000 olim to Israel, and Sunday's flight is the first of two charters set to help reach that goal.
* Iran to have a quick path to nuclear bomb in 10 years Secret document reveals sanctions set to be eased in little over decade will leave Tehran capable of producing a nuclear bomb in just six months; US official insists limit on amount of enriched uranium Iran will be allowed to store to remain at 300 kilograms for full 15 years.
* On Lebanon war anniversary, PM vows 'iron fist' response to attacks Netanyahu calls Hamas, Hezbollah 'forward bases of Iran'; Rivlin praises ordinary soldiers who overcame failures in preparedness.
* ISIS releases video of alleged Bavaria train attacker calling on Muslims to kill 'infidels' Police discovered a hand-painted Islamic State flag in the room of the Afghan teen who attacked passengers on a train in Germany.