* Iran's allies, not atoms, preoccupy Israeli generals Western diplomats believe the IDF is focused on Iran's proxies, particularly Hezbollah, as intelligence official says the Lebanese militia is the only entity that could launch surprise attack.
* Saudi shakeup is good news for Iran as Obama prevails in Kingdom power struggle Saudi Arabia's leadership succession restructuring and Cabinet reshuffle on April 29, offered important clues for the strategic shape of the region in the coming few years, and these may not be positive for the Kingdom.
* Oldest complete copy of Ten Commandments goes on display in Israel Part of 2,000-year-old Dead Sea Scrolls, fragile biblical manuscript has never before been shown here.
* Russian polls reveal rising economic concerns, but Putin's popularity soars Two new opinion polls indicate that concern is growing among Russians that sanctions imposed by the United States and European Union in response to the Ukraine crisis could trigger financial upheaval in their country.
* Syria conflict: Aleppo civilians suffer 'unthinkable atrocities' Civilians in Syria's second city of Aleppo are suffering unthinkable atrocities, Amnesty International says.
* IS says it was behind US Prophet cartoon attack Islamic State (IS) has said that it was behind the attack on a Prophet Muhammad cartoon contest in the US state of Texas.
* EU holds its breath ahead of UK vote Have you ever been at a social gathering where you suddenly throw out a question that leads to an uncomfortably long silence?
* In assuring Israel on Iran, Kerry references upgraded bunker-buster Newly improved 30,000-pound bomb that can take out nuclear site has not been provided to IDF.
* N. Korea Submarine Missile Allows Covert Nuclear Strike on US Regime tests nuclear-capable missile from underwater for first time, as officials blame Obama for allowing 'tragedy.'
* France, Saudi Arabia: Iran Deal Must Not Destabilize Region France and Saudi Arabia present united front, say future deal between Iran and six major powers must not destabilize the region further.