* Northern Command Head: Hezbollah to pay a 'heavy price' if war breaks out 15 years after Second Lebanon War, the IDF warns it has thousands of targets ready to be attacked in Lebanon.
* Rouhani warns Iran could enrich uranium to weapons-grade levels Outgoing Iranian president claims Tehran ‘can do anything in the peaceful path,’ criticizes ruling theocracy for not letting government seal agreement to restore 2015 nuclear deal.
* IDF: Hezbollah storing massive weapons depot next to a school Israeli military releases location of alleged arms stockpile in central Lebanese town containing huge amount of explosives, in apparent attempt to ‘name and shame’ terror group.
* Afghan Withdrawal Opens the Way for China China, which shares a tiny 47-mile-long border with Afghanistan, has long coveted developing closer ties with Kabul, not least because of the large, untapped reserves of mineral wealth that Afghanistan possesses.
* Solidarity with ‘Palestine’ Means Kalashnikovs for Kids All the academics who sign statements of solidarity with “Palestine” claim to have done so out of a deep respect for human rights.
* Israel’s Tumultuous Two Years, and How It Has Emerged Stronger Than Before Israel has had a tumultuous two years, with many crises, and has managed to emerge stronger than before.
* Putin’s warning to the West: Moscow sees Ukraine as part of ‘Russian world’ & this is meant to be taken seriously by outsiders Russian President Vladimir Putin has fired the starting pistol on a new row with Kiev this week.
* US allies face America’s Revolutionary People’s Army While the U.S. Joint Chiefs wage war against their political enemies within their ranks, America’s actual enemies are becoming increasingly aggressive and emboldened.
* Iran is racing toward a nuclear bomb, and the Lapid-Bennett government is silent Naftali Bennett and Yair Lapid have handcuffed Israel to a policy of “no surprises” with the Biden administration and have abandoned the fight for global public opinion.
* 800 YEARS LATER: Church of England Apologizes for Expelling the Jews The Church of England announced this week, they intend to “offer an apology for the role of English churches in the expulsion of Jews in the 13th Century.”