* Trump's Crazy Syria Move Will Wipe Out America's Allies and Set Up a Big ISIS Comeback With Trump's permission, Turkey will now ethnically cleanse the Syrian Kurds, who fought ISIS on behalf of the U.S., leaving no one to hold off the terror group.
* Turkey-Syria border: Kurds bitter as US troops withdraw US troops have begun withdrawing from positions in northern Syria, paving the way for a Turkish operation against Kurdish fighters in the border area.
* Trump Gives Green Light to Turkey to Take Over Syria, Displace U.S. Partners The White House looks at the overall picture in eastern Syria, not as one in which the US fought and sacrificed alongside Kurdish partner forces, but as a simple transactional issue.
* Netanyahu says Cooperation with Russia 'Critical' with U.S. to leave Syria Netanyahu made the comments at a holiday toast with workers in his office, during which he relayed that he just had a telephone conversation with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
* Vatican Reps Remain Silent as Muslim Leader Denies Jewish Ties to Jerusalem A Vatican envoy for eastern churches Leonardo Sandri and Francesco Patton visited the Temple Mount on Thursday.
* What Iran's Friends Are Doing in Gaza In other words, Islamic Jihad's promise is one of unending toxicity: to go on poisoning the hearts and minds of generation after generation of Palestinians - as well as to continue investing millions of dollars in building tunnels and amassing weapons to ensure that the fight against Israel continues forever.
* Israel seeking massive defense project to counter Iranian cruise missiles: report The security cabinet met Sunday for over five hours amid increased chatter about an alleged Iranian threat.
* Russia's top diplomat in Iraq to discuss US-Iran tensions Russia's Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov is in Iraq where he's meeting with Baghdad officials to discuss the escalating tensions between the U.S. and Iran in the Persian Gulf.
* Report: Accords with Israel wiped out from new textbooks by Palestinian Authority 'Wiping off the past is an attack on the hope for a better future,' Blue and White's Benny Gantz says.
* Has the Yom Kippur Mystery of Azazel Finally Been Solved? The most important Temple service of the year held on Yom Kippur is described in great detail but one detail remains shrouded in mystery: the location of the Azazel cliff.