* Japan quake: Radiation rises at Fukushima nuclear plant Radiation from Japan's quake-stricken Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant has reached harmful levels, the government says.
* IDF Navy Seizes Ship Filled With Arms on way from Syria to Egypt The IDF announced that the Victoria, a German owned, French operated and Liberian flagged vessel, was apprehended 200 miles off the Israeli coast by the IDF Navy.
* Bahrain king declares state of emergency after protests The king of Bahrain has declared a three-month state of emergency, following weeks of pro-democracy protests in the kingdom.
* Palestinians protest for Hamas-Fatah unity Thousands of people are demonstrating across the Palestinian territories, calling for political unity between their rival governments.
* Netanyahu: Arms on seized ship came from Iran via Syria Israel Navy seized ship which IDF said contained tons of concealed weapons destined for "use of terror organization operating in Gaza Strip."
* Israel Defense Ministry looking to boost ties with South Korea Ministry in talks with Seoul about Iron Dome; Rafael, S. Korean companies considering establishment of joint ventures.
* Japan Searches for Survivors; Food, Water Supplies Low There is not much left on the shelves in northern Japan, four days after an earthquake and horrific tsunami.
* G8 worried over Gulf troops entering Bahrain: Italy Group of Eight powers are greatly concerned about the sending of Gulf country armed forces into Bahrain.
* S. Korea leader warns of possible surprise attack President Lee Myung-Bak said South Korea must be ready for a surprise North Korean attack, as well as deadly natural and nuclear disasters.
* Lieberman: Palestinian statehood declaration a 'red line' FM says West should resolve Kashmir conflict before trying here; Hamas more powerful than Fatah, waiting to seize power from it in W. Bank.