* 'The story of the Jewish people began at the Temple Mount' 'The terrorists understand the Jewish connection to the land and the Temple Mount better than some Israelis.'
* Colel Chabad Builds Massive Sukkah at Western Wall As the nation of Israel prepares for the Biblical holiday of Sukkot (Feast of Tabernacles), Jerusalem is bracing for 700,000 visitors in Israel's capital. The holiday of Sukkot begins in Israel on the evening of October 4 and continues until sundown on October 11.
* Feast of Tabernacles: Celebrating 37 Years of Christians' Prophetic Gathering in Jerusalem [PHOTOS] On Wednesday, the International Christian Embassy Jerusalem will begin its 37th annual Feast of Tabernacles, a spectacular week of devotion and learning that will bring together over 6,000 pilgrims from nearly 100 nations.
* Disproving 'Temple Mount Denial' One Bucket At A Time "No civilized person in the world can claim Temple denial or lack of a Jewish link to Jerusalem."
* Saudi King asks Putin to help contain Iranian threat, accepts Russian gains in Syria President Donald Trump's best Middle East friend and ally, Saudi King Salman Bin Abdulaziz, arrived in Moscow Thursday Oct. 5 for a three-day state visit, a week before the President unveils his new Iran policy.
* Saudi king's visit to Russia heralds shift in global power structures King Salman agrees new areas of cooperation with Vladimir Putin on first official trip by Saudi monarch to Moscow.
* 2 million may die if North Korea nukes Seoul and Tokyo - report As tensions rise on the Korean Peninsula, a new report has estimated that, should North Korea deploy its nuclear arsenal on Seoul and Tokyo, the death toll could be up to 2.1 million, with around 8 million injured.
* Is Turkey Turning to Iran and If So, Why? Ankara and Tehran have long sought closer relations, but their new meeting comes as Saudi Arabia's king is visiting Moscow.
* Palestinians: A State Within a State? The "reconciliation" accord they reached in Cairo paves the way for creating a state within a state in the Gaza Strip.
* Egypt: Israel must not take action against Hamas leaders during negotiations Saudi news site Elaph reported that Director of Egyptian General Intelligence Directorate Major General Khaled Fawzy met with Israeli officials to discuss the Hamas-Fatah talks.
* EU Representatives Commend Fatah-Hamas Reconciliation Talks The EU Heads of Mission in Jerusalem and Ramallah applauded the talks between Palestinian leaders.
* 2,000 Marathon Runners Trace King Saul's Biblical Race Through Shiloh Deep in Israel's Biblical heartland, an annual marathon brings thousands of athletes to run in the very footsteps of the Bible, tracing an ancient path run by King Saul himself in the days of the prophets.
* Niger: Islamic jihadis ambush Green Berets, killing three, wounding two The jihad is global in scope and extent, as well as in its motivating ideology and goal.