* UN: ICC should prosecute ISIS for genocide, war crimes in Iraq In a report based on interviews with more than 100 alleged victims and witnesses, UNHRC urges UN Security Council to refer the situation to the ICC for prosecution of perpetrators.
* Abbas: Two-state solution impossible under Netanyahu's rule PA president points to PM's remarks as "proof" that the next Israeli government will not seriously attempt to resolve the Mideast conflict.
* Arab world on Netanyahu win: 'Israel voted for occupation, clung to radicalism' Arab media outlets slam reelection of prime minister, congratulate Arab party and question future of peace process.
* Obama Lays Down Punishment on Netanyahu Obama administration officials announce the US may agree to UN draft resolution ordering two-state solution, after Netanyahu victory.
* From Tel Aviv to Turtle Bay The White House hoped a new Israeli prime minister would resume peace talks with the Palestinians.
* United States Kills Al-Shabaab Leader in Somalia Defense Department confirms it killed Adan Garar, a leader of the Somali terror group Al-Shabaab.
* 'Get ready for Erdogan's caliphate,' official in Turkey's ruling party says 'Get ready for Erdogan's caliphate,' official in Turkey's ruling party says
* Israeli Christians: We'll No Longer Live a Lie The National Zionist Congress for Youth convened last week to discuss the phenomenon of emigration from the Land of Israel.
* Why Chinese investment is soaring in Europe Today, it is the EU - not the US - that is Beijing's most important technology partner. As the euro weakens, Chinese investments in Europe will increase.
* 'Almost Final' Results Published by Elections Committee Likud takes final victory with 30 mandates against Zionist Union's 24; final results to be published by Elections Committee on March 25.