* New Hamas anthem calls to banish Zionists from Israel After the hit 'Up, do terror attacks' gained major popularity during Gaza op, a new song shared by Palestinians on social media vows to uproot Jews 'forever and always'.
* Ukraine crisis: Russia under pressure at G20 summit Russia has been rebuked by Western leaders about its role in the Ukraine crisis, at a G20 summit in Australia.
* Ukraine warns EU of 'full-scale' Russian attack Ukraine's ambassador to the EU has warned Brussels that Russia is preparing 'a new full-scaled offensive operation' in Ukraine.
* Battle turning against IS, says US Gen Martin Dempsey America's top general has told US troops in Iraq that momentum is turning against Islamic State militants.
* Hamas: Jerusalem unrest could 'spark new explosion' in Israeli-Palestinian conflict Israeli will "feel full wave of the explosion," Izz a-Din al-Kassam Brigades spokesman says at anti-Israel rally in Gaza.
* US envoy: Washington 'concerned' over anti-Semitism in Turkey 'We are concerned when civil society or political leaders call on the Jewish community to denounce Israel,' says State Department's special envoy for combating anti-Semitism.
* Philae comet lander sends more data before losing power The Philae lander on the distant comet 67P has sent another stream of data back to Earth before losing power.
* For now, the PA is working with Israel, not Hamas Security cooperation between Abbas's forces and the IDF may end soon, but it's Palestinian 'unity' that's collapsing first.
* UN says Islamic State imposing rule of terror in Syria The militant group Islamic State is committing war crimes and imposing a "rule of terror" in areas it controls in Syria, a UN report says.
* ISIS chief said to call for 'volcanoes of jihad,' after reports he was hurt in US strike The recording comes after contradictory reports emerging in the past week over the fate of Baghdadi.