* The Temple Has 'Reappeared' - You Won't Believe How Last week, some visitors to the Western Wall (Kotel) in Jerusalem reported that they had seen the Second Temple reappear, and though the Messiah hasn't yet arrived, the reports were indeed accurate.
* France wants international Mideast conference this year French Foreign Minister Jean-Marc Ayrault urges using UN General Assembly meeting as a 'moment' to kick-start peace talks.
* Obama: Israel cannot 'permanently occupy, settle Palestinian land' In final, wide-ranging UN address, US president also says Palestinians must reject incitement, recognize 'legitimacy of Israel'.
* Syria conflict: UN suspends all aid after convoy hit The UN has suspended all aid convoys in Syria after a devastating attack on its lorries near Aleppo on Monday.
* "World Cannot Continue to Believes it's Funding Greenhouses in Gaza": UN Ambassador Danon Israel's Ambassador to the United Nations Danny Danon announced a diplomatic offensive on Monday, to prevent international financial assistance to the Palestinians from falling into the hands of Hamas.
* Eastern Europe: The Last Barrier between Christianity and Islam Perhaps it was a coincidence that Cardinal Christoph Sch√∂nborn, Archbishop of Vienna and tipped to be the next Pope, chose September 12, the anniversary of the Siege of Vienna, when Turkey's Ottoman troops nearly conquered Europe, to deliver a most dramatic appeal to save Europe's Christian roots.
* '70% of European Jews won't go to shul on High Holy Days despite heightened security' Poll by EJA and RCE finds decrease in synagogue attendance and increase in security measures for Jewish communities.
* RED MOON Russia begins moon landing trials as Moscow 'plans large lunar settlement' by 2045 Putin's scientists are using communist-era gravity machines ahead of manned mission to the moon between 2025 and 2045.
* Iraqi Shi'ite Alliance Begin Push to Retake Mosul Iraqi forces have begun a military campaign to retake Mosul from ISIS, starting with the Tigris River town of Shirqat.
* There is 'no God of war,' pope tells faith leaders, war victims World Day of Prayer for Peace unites 500 religious representatives in talks and prayers to combat religious violence and persecution.