* Report: Russia transporting Iranian weapons into Syria in violation of UN embargo - Western intelligence sources tell Fox News that Russian cargo planes have twice daily over the past 10 days flown Iranian arms shipments to embattled Syria.
* Nato 'plotting to send 4,000 soldiers to Russian border' as tension with Vladimir Putin increases - An expert said the plans are "designed to communicate to the Russians that Nato is serious - it will defend Nato territory".
* Jewish activists emboldened in struggle over volatile Temple Mount - Once a fringe group, third temple proponents are stepping up activities as Jewish visits to contested site rapidly multiply.
* Israeli satellite to supply sub-Saharan Africa with free internet - A joint venture by Israeli company Spacecom, Facebook, and French satellite provider Eutelsat aims to bring internet access to millions of people who aren't currently connected.
* Russian aircraft approach USS Ronald Reagan, prompting US fighter jet scramble - Two Russian aircraft flew within one nautical mile at a height of 500 feet, prompting the carrier to launch four fighter jets in response.
* China to end one-child policy and allow two - China has decided to end its decades-long one-child policy, the state-run Xinhua news agency reports.
* Open sectarianism in Saudi Arabia frightens Shi'ites - Sunni militants have killed 40 Saudi Shi'ites in 12 months, 4 Shi'ites face execution for protests and sectarian hate speech is blamed for attacks.
* Abbas's Fatah posts Nazi German children's book - 'Trust no fox on his green heath, and trust no Jew on his oath,' reads cover of anti-Semitic book from 1936 Germany Fatah chose to share.
* What Turkey's Elections Will NOT Change - Davutoglu said that there is a "360 degree difference" between the Islam he defends and the Islam that the Islamic State defends.
* Iraq "didn't ask" for US ground operations against ISIS - The Iraqi government never asked for and does not need any US involvement in ground operations against Islamic State terrorists.