* Muslims Discover Secret Room on Temple Mount Where Jews Have Been Praying for 48 Years There was a report circulating in Arab media that claimed that Jewish prayer services were held for the first time at a building that's referred to as the Tankaziya school on the Temple Mount.
* Turkey Condemns NATO Allies for Arming Kurdish 'Terrorists' in Syria: 'This is your Hypocrisy' Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu has condemned some of his NATO allies for their opposition to Ankara's invasion of northeastern Syria, branding their criticism hypocritical and accusing them of arming terrorist organizations.
* Trump abandoning Kurds could cost support of evangelical Christians Evangelical Christian voters have been among Donald Trump's most enthusiastic and reliable supporters.
* The Kurds, caught between four modern countries For years, it was common for news reports from Iraq to mention tensions and even violence between the three principal factions within the country - the Sunnis, the Shi'ites and the Kurds.
* Two missiles set an Iranian tanker on fire near the Saudi coast Two missile explosions, 20 minutes apart, set a tanker belonging to the National Iranian Oil Company on fire in the Red Sea on Friday, Oct. 11 when it was 95km from the Saudi port city of Jeddah.
* China: Modern Blueprint for Global Power President Xi Jinping's doctrine includes rejecting as illegitimate any "unequal treaties" forced on China by Euro-Atlantic powers, such as Great Britain's imposition of the McMahon Line, which awarded to the British Crown Colony of India hundreds of thousands of square kilometers of Chinese territory.
* ISIS set sights on Putin as chances of terror attack in Russia 'have definitely gone up' ISIS is starting to turn its anger towards Vladimir Putin as Donal Trump's withdrawal of US troops in Syria sparks fear of terror attacks on Russian soil, an expert told Express.com.uk.
* Eurasia's Great Game: India, Japan, and Europe Play to Putin's Needs Eurasia's Great Game is anything but simple and straightforward.
* Mossad chief: Assassination of Iran's Quds Force leader Soleimani 'not impossible' Mossad head Yossi Cohen also said Israel could eliminate Hezbollah's leader.
* Referencing the Prophet Balaam, Netanyahu Prepares for Day When Trump Abandons Israel Too At the 46th annual Yom Kippur War memorial service on Monday, Prime Minister Netanyahu recalled the event and how the United States abandoned their closest ally in the Middle East during their time of need stating.