* Pro-Shiite Militia Chiefs conferring on anti-Israel operations were targets of Israeli air strike in Syria An Israeli air raid early Saturday, Dec. 2 struck a group of pro-Iranian Shiite militia chiefs holding a secret conference at the Syrian Army's 91st Brigade base near Kiswah.
* Dead Sea Scrolls Do Not Belong To Israel, Germany Says The Israel Antiquities Authority refuses to allow the scrolls to leave Israel due to Germany's decision, prompting the cancellation of a Bible Museum exhibit.
* Britain opposes resolution condemning Israel's control in Golan Britain joins US, Canada in opposing UN resolution on 'Syrian Golan.'
* Israel targets Syrian military base - Syrian state TV Israel launched surface-to-surface missiles at a military installation outside the Syrian capital Damascus overnight, Syrian state TV reports.
* Middle Israel: The Israeli-Palestinian Thirty Years' War The balance sheet of the showdown the Palestinians launched in December 1987 indicates more failure than success.
* Inside The Prospective Israel-Saudi Arabia Rapprochement Recent events suggest the Muslim kingdom and the Jewish State may be headed for normalization.
* Why Israel Ignores Iraq Israeli decision-makers' as well as commentators' lack of interest in the political developments in Iraq, leads them to exaggerate in Iranian influence in Iraq and lose track of alternative trends.
* Rouhani: We do not want distance from Arab world In an indirect reference to Saudi Arabia, President Hassan Rouhani on Saturday said Iran is not in rivalry with its neighbors and does not seek to "distance" itself from countries in the Middle East region.
* "I am not American," said the Islamist; "I am Muslim" Several years ago, when first in the United States on a teaching scholarship, one issue leapt out.
* Kim Jong-Un specified flight angle of latest missile launch, N. Korean state media said North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un "meticulously guided" the test launch of a new model intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) on Nov. 29, North Korean state media reported.