* Just how dangerous is Iran to the world? Assessing the danger that Iran poses to the world through its development of nuclear weapons, missiles and other weapons may be misleading.
Friday, July 23, 2021
* Why is Israel's state budget so important for the fight against Iran? In coordinated reports on two TV stations, reporters revealed that the IDF is upping its preparations again for a possible strike against Iran.
* Hezbollah’s notorious Unit 133 is back in business The recent interception of a weapons-smuggling attempt along the Lebanese-Israeli border is a sign of a larger development: Hezbollah’s unit in charge of orchestrating terrorism in Israel is expanding under new leadership.
* Interior Minister: 'No gov't if there's a construction freeze in Judea & Samaria' Interior Min. Shaked blames Religious Zionism chair for torpedoing right-wing government, promises to bring down gov't if US tries to force construction freeze in Judea and Samaria.
* De facto building freeze in Judea and Samaria under Bennett? U.S. State Department spokesman Ned Price said the Biden administration was maintaining an anti-settlement expansion policy.
* Israel Fights Back: After Ben & Jerry’s Boycott, President Calls BDS ‘New Kind of Terrorism’ Israeli President Isaac Herzog issued a harsh condemnation against boycotts of Israel after the ice cream makers Ben & Jerry’s announced its plans to end sales in what it termed the “Occupied Palestinian Territory,” calling them “a new kind of terrorism.”
* Will China rebuild war-ravaged Syria? Here’s why Beijing is doubling down on its newly minted partnership with Assad The recent visit of China’s foreign minister to Damascus as the first foreign guest since President Bashar Assad was sworn in for a second seven-year term is significant – and signals a shift that will annoy Washington and London.
* Demographic Expert Exposes the Lie of Arab Fominance in Judea and Samaria Yoram Ettinger is an expert on US-Israel relations, Middle East affairs, and Jewish-Arab demography.
* The American Colossus May Crumble The US is no longer the country that recovered from the Pearl Harbor disaster and won WWII, or that both morally and economically sustained itself throughout its prolonged ideological conflict with the Soviet Union.
* Why ‘the pandemic of the unvaccinated’ is a lie For days, the mainstream media have been playing a loop of reports that 99% of COVID-19 deaths are among unvaccinated people.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 4:17 PM