* Why the next major war is likely to start in Taiwan If the United States and China get into a shooting war, there is a good chance it would start in Taiwan, which the Chinese communists view as a renegade province.
* Don't do 'anything foolish,' Iran warns Israel 'In another brazen violation of Int'l law, Israeli regime now blatantly threatens Iran with military action'
* Iranian Defense Minister threatens to raze Tel Aviv and Haifa Iran's Defense Minister: If Israel launches a preemptive attack on Iran, we will raze Tel Aviv and Haifa to the ground.
* Palestinian factions applaud Hezbollah rocket attack on Israel Hamas welcomed the Hezbollah attack and said that it fully supports the "resistance in Lebanon" in its fight against "the Zionist aggression."
* Growing Number of Saudis Declare Jerusalem Israel's Capital, 3rd Temple Construction The Trump initiated Abraham Accords is still enjoying ripple effects to this day.
* Turkey Signals Sweeping Regional Ambitions A nationalist Turkish television station with close ties to President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has dug up a 12-year-old map that projects Turkey’s sphere of influence in 2050 as stretching from southeastern Europe on the northern coast of the Mediterranean and Libya on its southern shore across North Africa, the Gulf, and the Levant into the Caucasus and Central Asia.
* ICC prosecutor gave PA advance notice but asked to “keep secret” her decision to open an investigation The response of the Palestinian Authority to the decision of the Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court (ICC) again exposed the level of collusion between the two.
* PA Leaders Continue To Deny Existence of Jewish Temples Tisha B’Av is a Jewish day of mourning commemorating the destruction of the First and Second Temples in Jerusalem (586 BCE and 70 CE) and the forced exile of most of the Jewish people from the land of Israel.
* Hizballah joins Iran offensive with 19 rockets against N. Israel – most knocked out by Iron Dome and Patriots The Lebanese Shiite Hizballah joined Iran’s offensive against Israel on Friday morning, Aug. 6, by letting 19 rockets fly from Lebanon against Upper Galilee population centers and IDF posts on Mt. Hermon, drawing retaliatory IDF air strikes against “the rockets’ launch sources.”
* Iraqi convert to Christianity: ‘Muslims are triumphantly declaring that the pope has surrendered to Islam’ Well, yeah, and long before he went to Iraq, too. See, for example, here and here.