* After Trump Victory, New Era in US-Israel Relations Beckons Anti-establishment Republican candidate Donald Trump earned what many considered a shocking victory over Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton Tuesday, officially ushering in the countdown to a new era in U.S.-Israel relations.
* BIN EXCLUSIVE: Sanhedrin Asks Putin and Trump to Build Third Temple in Jerusalem The Nascent Sanhedrin is calling on Russian President Vladmir Putin and US president-elect Donald Trump to join forces and fulfill their Biblically-mandated roles by rebuilding the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem.
* Trump: Israeli-Palestinian peace would be 'ultimate deal' Shortly after securing the election win, Trump invited Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to meet with him in the United States at the earliest opportunity.
* Amnesty: Iraqi Forces Torturing and Killing Civilians Near Mosul According to a complaint from Amnesty International (AI), Iraqi government forces have killed and tortured civilians in the area around Mosul as they closed in on the Islamic State's stronghold.
* Trump's first ME military action may target Iran In more than one campaign speech, President elect Donald Trump declared that his number priority was 'to dismantle the disastrous deal' with Iran, which he said was 'the worst deal ever'.
* PA television revives accusation that Israel killed Arafat Clip also claims Jerusalem has been plotting to assassinate PA President Abbas.
* From Brexit to Trump, Europe reels from year of crises Repeated diplomatic blows have left the bloc's standing shakier than ever, with long-held alliances and shared values at risk.
* NATO mulls worst-case scenario in case Trump pulls US troops out of Europe ‚Äì report NATO strategists are reportedly planning for a scenario in which Trump orders US troops out of Europe, as the shock result of the US presidential election sinks in, spreading an atmosphere of uncertainty.
* Clinton's loss a major blow for Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian parliament members say Egyptian parliament members said Donald Trump's election victory is a positive development for Egypt and a major setback for the Muslim Brotherhood.
* Medvedev in Jerusalem as Putin waits for Trump Peter the Great, Russian guided missile cruiser heads for the Mediterranean.