* Op-Ed: July Fourth, Enjoy, But Beware Ramadan Independence Day used to be about victory over tyranny. Tyranny is back.
* Iran nuclear talks: 'Deal never closer', says FM Zarif Iran's foreign minister has used a YouTube posting to say a comprehensive agreement over its nuclear programme has never been closer.
* ISIS in Sinai is a serious threat to Israel Analysis: The impressive fighting abilities demonstrated by the Islamic State in northern Sinai pose a new challenge to the IDF.
* Goodbye Washington, hello Moscow? Saudi Arabia finds friendly face in Putin. The two oil-producing giants seem to have made a breakthrough last month in their often adversarial relationship, signing several cooperation pacts.
* Top Israeli official: Nuke deal will set up Iran to take over Middle East Prospective Mossad chief Ram Ben Barak warns of a Tehran immune to threats and gaining 'control wherever it pleases'.
* What Hillary Is Hiding The slow drip-drip of scandal begins to take its toll.
* Ukraine crisis: Rally in Kiev urges war on eastern rebels About 1,000 Ukrainian pro-government fighters and far-right supporters have marched through the centre of the capital, Kiev.
* 'It's Greeks against Greeks' Supporters at a meeting for the Yes in front of Athens' Panathenaic Stadium - the rally was about half the size of the No rally.
* Christians Fight Back Against ISIS's Islamic War After suffering choice of forced conversion, tax to stay Christian or death, Iraqi Christians are taking up arms to fight for their faith.
* Episcopalians Vote To Allow Same-Sex Weddings In Churches Episcopalians voted overwhelmingly Wednesday to allow religious weddings for same-sex couples, solidifying the church's embrace of gay rights that began more than a decade ago with the pioneering election of the first openly gay bishop.