* Sudan and Israel: An Era of Change On October 23, the US, Israel, and Sudan issued a joint statement on the normalization of relations between Khartoum and Jerusalem.
Monday, October 26, 2020
* Trump says Saudi Arabia next in line for peace with Israel leading to potential end-of-days Temple Mt showdown With only a few days remaining until the elections, President Trump announced yet another unprecedented peace deal normalizing relations between Israel and a former enemy.
* Palestinians Accuse Sudan of ‘Betrayal’ for Israel Peace Deal Palestinian leaders accused Sudan of "betrayal" for joining the growing list of countries that have normalized relations with Israel in the past month.
* The US: An Inspirational Leader in the Middle East By taking a robust approach to some of the region's more intractable issues... such as relocating the American embassy to Jerusalem, the US has produced a number of profound changes to the regional landscape, the consequences of which are likely to be felt for many years to come.
* Islamic State warns Saudi Arabia after allies normalize ties with Israel Chatter about attack in kingdom highlights delicate balance in Saudi rulers’ plans for national reforms.
* Israeli Army Launches Largest Drill of Year Simulating War with Hezbollah The Israeli military on Sunday morning launched the largest exercise of the year simulating war against the Lebanese Hezbollah terror group, including all directorates and command centers of the army.
* Hezbollah threat to Israel hinges on US election: Oren Israel's former ambassador to US says IDF is factoring possible scenarios based on either Biden or Trump win.
* Palestinians: What Needs to Be Done The question is: Will Iran step in to influence the Palestinian Authority?
* Turkey's Erdogan says French leader has 'lost his way' in second broadside Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan said on Sunday Emmanuel Macron had “lost his way”, in his second sharp criticism of the French leader in two days over the treatment of Muslims.
* Meadows: 'Four to five' more countries could reach peace deals with Israel Meadows said that he expects more Arab nations in the Middle East to make peace with Israel.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 10:25 AM