* EU Threatens Israel: Annexing the Jordan Valley Will be Violent The European Union's top diplomat, Josep Borrell, sent a message to Israel on Tuesday not to annex the Jordan Valley in the West Bank or else Palestinians could resort to violence.
* Thousands Rally for Annexation, Say Delay Will Cost PM the Election Several thousand demonstrators gathered in Jerusalem outside Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's residence on Thursday to protest his reluctance to apply swift sovereignty over settlements in Judea and Samaria.
* The Palestinians' non-resolution, the blacklist and how Jerusalem emerged Diplomatic Affairs: It was a dramatic week for Israel at the UN, and we assess the good, the bad and the ugly.
* Palestinians prefer to work for Israeli employers - They may be hurt most by the UN's black list In response to the UN's release of its list of blacklisted Israeli companies that have businesses across the Green Line, Palestinian Media Watch is releasing this report "Palestinians prefer to work for Israeli employers" - based on previous PMW releases.
* Top EU diplomat wants European strategy for Middle East peace Criticizing the US Middle East peace plan, the EU's foreign policy chief said the bloc needs a strategy to end unrest between Israelis and Palestinians.
* The Inconvenient Truth About ISIS The group is even bigger now, and America's conflict with Iran is only making the fight against it more complicated.
* Iranian commander: We're ready to strike the US and Israel Head of Iran's Revolutionary Guard warns Iran is ready to strike the United States and Israel if they give it any reason to do so.
* Iran Has A Big Army, But That Is Just The Start of Trump's Problems in a War Iran's sheer size, both in geography and population, are a deterrent to invasion.
* Hungarian MEP: Rising Antisemitism in Europe Fueled by Illegal Immigration Hungarian European Parliamentarian Balazs Hidveghi declared this week that "radical Muslim antisemitism" is on the rise in Europe thanks to massive illegal immigration.
* End of the world: Coronavirus panic and African locust plague spark Bible apocalypse fears The End of The World is upon us, as Coronavirus, an apocalyptic locust plague and the conflict between Iran and the US fulfills the prophecy for Jesus' Second Coming, according to outrageous claims among Biblical scholars.