* Barak: We must make Iran decision now Defense Minister Ehud Barak continued to address speculation of a possible military attack against Iran on Thursday.
* Khamenei: Zionist regime will disappear from map With the US sending clear public signals to Israel that it is opposed to military action now against Iran, and a cacophonous debate on the matter in Israel, senior Iranian officials continue to threaten Israel with destruction.
* Israel wraps up national SMS missile alert test Israel on Thursday wound up nationwide testing of an SMS warning system against missile attack, sending texts to mobile phones in Jerusalem and other parts of the country.
* MK: Egyptian Sinai Troop Deployment Beginning of Major Threat Commenting on reports that Egypt has deployed forces in Sinai without coordinating the move with Israel, MK Uri Ariel (National Union) said that Israel was acting "like an ostrich."
* Syria crisis: Russia warns against UN withdrawal Russia's foreign ministry has said that if the United Nations were to pull out of Syria, it would have "serious negative consequences" for the region.
* 'Maser' source of microwave beams comes out of the cold Researchers have shown off a microwave-emitting version of the laser, called a maser, that works at room temperature.
* Will Syria's Kurds benefit from the crisis? In any assessment of the potential winners and losers from the political chaos in Syria, the country's Kurdish minority could be among the winners.
* Galaxy cluster's 'starburst' surprises astronomers Astronomers have seen a huge galaxy cluster doing what until now was only theorised to happen: making new stars.
* Saudi cleric accuses Jewish people of genocide, drinking human blood A Saudi cleric on Monday told viewers of a "lifestyle programming" channel that Jews are murderous tricksters who exaggerated the Holocaust in order to scam world governments.
* Is the Israeli media afraid of a Jewish presence on the Temple Mount? Is the media afraid Jewish presence on the Temple Mount would undermine their secular cultural and post-modern views?