* Iranian TV airs animated strike on Tel Aviv, Dimona Iranian state television aired a computer-animated video that showed an imagined Iranian missile strike on Israeli cities.
* John Kerry says no Iran nuclear deal yet US Secretary of State John Kerry has stressed that no agreement has yet been reached on Iran's nuclear program.
* Frustrated Kerry's peace critique a heavy slap in Netanyahu's face On Wednesday, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told his old friend John Kerry in Jerusalem that he was concerned about the peace process.
* US carrier crosses Suez Canal into Red Sea An official at Egypt's Suez Canal says a US aircraft carrier and a destroyer have crossed the waterway from the Mediterranean Sea to the Red Sea.
* Hamas Official: We'll Expel or Kill All the Zionists A senior Hamas official declared on Thursday that his group intends to stick to its mission - "liberating" all of "Palestine" (meaning all of Israel).
* Palestinian officials: Israel only suspect in Arafat death The Palestinian committee investigating the death of Yasser Arafat in 2004 has said Israel is the "only suspect".
* Iran, EU and US voice optimism on nuclear deal Iran's top diplomats have said they will begin drafting a written agreement on its nuclear programm.
* 'National governments declining in importance' As more key powers are transferred to Brussels, it poses an existential question for central governments.
* 29% of European Jews considered emigrating due to anti-Semitism Nearly a third of respondents to a survey on anti-Semitism in Europe said they "seriously considered emigrating" because of perceived anti-Semitism.
* The Threat of Israel's 'Women of the Wall' I have written before about the Women of The Wall (WotW).