* Liberman unveils Israel's future stealth fighter: The F-35 Defense minister says aircraft will serve as a deterrent for years to come; jet to be delivered by year's end.
* What impact will the Brexit referendum have on Israel? The EU's attitudes toward Israel would change significantly whether the British foreign minister is present at the regular EU foreign minister meetings or not.
* Putin considers Russia-China interaction important factor of global stability Putin mentioned joint work in the Shanghai Cooperation Organization, cooperation within BRICS and collaboration at the UN.
* The F-35's first missions: Intelligence and covert operations As soon as they become active within the IAF, the planes will begin taking over jobs currently carried out by F-15s and F-16s.
* Analysis: Why Jerusalem is the poorest city in the country Close to 50% of residents live in poverty, mainly from ultra-Orthodox, Arab communities.
* Jewish PAC to press Republicans to call West Bank 'Jewish homeland‚' "The Land of Israel is the indigenous homeland of the Jewish people by right and by law," says the language proposed by the Iron Dome Alliance.
* Russia seen putting new nuclear-capable missiles along NATO border by 2019 Russia is likely to deploy advanced nuclear-capable missiles in its European exclave of Kaliningrad by 2019, casting the move as a reply to a U.S.-backed missile shield, and may one day put them in Crimea too, sources close to its military predict.
* Israel Wants to Build Gaza an Airport Island Israeli Minister of Transportation Israel Katz (Likud) this week presented to foreign media outlets his ambitious plan to create an artificial island just off the coast of the Gaza Strip to provide the area's residents with a modern airport and seaport.
* Abbas to European Parliament: 'Help us end the occupation' Palestinian president claims Israel is growing more extreme, accuses IDF of carrying out 'unlawful killings', and of acting in a fascist manner.