* Jordan Condemns Israel for Allowing Jews on Temple Mount The Temple Mount became Jewish again on Tuesday, and Jordan didn't like it.
* U.S. vacates base in Central Asia as Russia's clout rises The United States on Tuesday handed back its only Central Asian airbase to the government of Russia's close ally Kyrgyzstan.
* Erdogan's tightening grip on Turkey On the first anniversary of nationwide protests that shook Prime Minster Tayyip Erdogan's rule, barely a thousand anti-government demonstrators marched in Istanbul.
* First words of Bergdahl's father at White House were Arabic Clare Lopez is a former CIA operations officer, a strategic policy and intelligence expert with a focus on Middle East.
* Hamas opts for the Hezbollah model On June 2, Hamas and Fatah formed a unity government in the Palestinian Authority after many months of reconciliation talks.
* Palestinian analysts: Hamas ceded power to save face Isolated in the region and facing a major economic crisis in Gaza, Hamas ceded power to gain breathing space and recuperate.
* Iran's reactor fuel demand emerges as sticking point in nuclear talks Iran has said it should be able to produce fuel for its Bushehr nuclear power plant.
* US 'looks forward' to working with Egypt's el-Sissi The United States said Wednesday it looks forward to working with the government of Egyptian president-elect Abdel Fattah al-Sisi.
* Obama pledges to defend Poland's security US leader Barack Obama has promised to defend Poland and other Nato allies against potential Russian aggression.
* Khamenei blasts 'evil Zionist regime' for sowing discord among Muslims Iran's supreme leader accused Israel on Tuesday of sowing dissension and pitting Muslims against one another in Syria.