* Hamas: All Israelis now targets for missile attacks Hamas vowed on Tuesday to step up its attacks on Israel.
* IDF actively begins calling up 40,000 reserves for Operation Protective Edge The IDF has begun actively calling up the 40,000 reserves approved to it by the cabinet for Operation Protective Edge.
* Political deadlock paralyzes Iraq Iraq's new parliament put off its next session for five weeks on Monday.
* Arab, Muslim States Urge UN Security Council to Censure Israel The Arab League called Tuesday for the UN Security Council to hold an urgent meeting to discuss the Israel's air campaign against terrorist groups in Gaza.
* China thinks it can defeat America in battle The bad news first. The People's Republic of China now believes it can successfully prevent the United States from intervening in the event of a Chinese invasion of Taiwan.
* ISIS Issues a 'Passport' for its 'Caliphate' The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIS) declared itself an Islamic "caliphate" last Sunday.
* How war with Hamas might play out On November 10, 2012, Gaza terrorists fired a guided missile at an army jeep.
* Iranian Concern Over Israeli Sorcery The Middle East is a region that remains steeped in superstition.
* Juncker: Economics commissioner will be a Socialist Future EU commission chief Jean-Claude Juncker on Tuesday (8 July) promised that the economic affairs commissioner post will go to a Socialist.
* Gulf War redux? Kuwait to redeploy troops to Iraq border for first time since 1991 Kuwait plans to return its military to the border with Iraq.