* Condemnation will not stop Assad's chemical war Seven nations maintain elite military units in Syria - the US, Russia, Britain, Germany, France, Jordan and Israel.
* In modern first, Passover sacrifice to take place in Old City An annual reenactment of the sacrifice for the upcoming Passover festival will be held for the first time inside the walls of the Old City of Jerusalem.
* Jerusalem Arabs enraged by idea of Passover on Temple Mount Al-Quds General Mufti (Islamic scholar) Sheikh Muhammad Hussein warned Israel of the possible consequences which may result if Jews "break into Al-Aqsa mosque and hold religious Pesach (Passover) ceremonies on the Temple Mount."
* Syria chemical 'attack': Russia faces fury at UN Security Council Russia has been sharply criticised by other world powers at the UN Security Council in New York over the chemical weapons deaths in northern Syria.
* Instructions for carrying out terror attacks - on a memory card Hamas terrorist puts terror instructions on memory cards, then hides the files.
* Temple Mount earth-sifting project will continue After PM intervenes, it is agreed that sifting project currently in force on the Temple Mount will continue to get funding.
* Global Muslim population to match Christian by 2060 With the highest fertility rate of any religious group worldwide, the Muslim population will achieve parity with the Christian population within less than 50 years, according to a new study.
* Defense Ministry a technological mogul: Dehghan TEHRAN - Iran's Defense Minister Hossein Dehghan said on Wednesday the ministry has now developed into a technological mogul and branched out into other key sectors vital for the country to keep the country running.